3 Dances Scheduled For This Weekend

An Outing Club trip and two dances highlight Summer School students' last week-end before exams, also the last weekend before the majority of Summer School girls evacuate the Yard and their frivolous stay in Cambridge. With the Navy also planning a dance, a merry time is offered for everyone.

For the more energetic members of the University, Albert Haynes will lead barn dancing in Memorial Hall tonight at 8:30 o'clock. After the all day Outing Club trip Saturday, students are offered an evening of ballroom dancing in Memorial Hall again beginning at 8:30 o'clock.

Also Friday night the Navy will wear their whites at a formal dance from nine to one o'clock in the Hall Room of the Continental Hotel in Boston. Baron Hugo and his orchestra will provide the music for this function, which will be the first given for the men in the Naval Indoctrination and Communications Schools.

Good swimming intermingled with fun and frolies are offered Saturday to all Summer School students who accompany the Outing Club on its trip to Singing Beach, Manchester. The party will leave Widener steps at 8:45 o'clock, returning in time for supper. This will be the last trip this session. These who plan to go should sign up at Wadsworth 2 by four o'clock today.