Loudon Asks Hate Of Nazi Leaders

Dutch Envoy Urges Fairness To Guiltless German People

Urging the people to hate the Nazi party and "let the wolves eat themselves, God bless them," Alexander Loudon, Ambassador to the United States from Netherlands, addressed the last meeting of the third annual convention of the Netherlands University League of North America last night in a candle-light dinner at Fogg Museum.

Although he urged annihilation of German leaders after the war, he did not in any way advocate such treatment for the guiltless German people, but rather post-war settlement based on Loudon began with the demand that law, legitimacy, and faith.

Loudon began with the demand that the Allies cease their self-destructive "wishful thinking," and begin to plan realistically, establishing definite principles to guide the actions of the post-war leaders. Moreover he asked that all nations be included in the consummation of these ideals, not just the victors in the fight.

Holland-Born Audience

The sixty-odd members present, who have spent the last two days in discussion here, are all native-born Hollanders, including a Dutch army officer who escaped a few months ago from his country through Spain.

Discussion has been in post-war topics including rehabilitation with the idea of forming some constructive plans for meeting educational needs for Holland in the future.

Governor Saltonstall was a special guest at the dinner, as were President Ell of Northeastern, President Carmichael of Tufts, and Dean Kronkhite of Radcliffe. The University was represented by Dean Chase.