ALBUM WILL COME OUT NEXT FRIDAY

'43, '44 Combined to Make Largest Yearbook in History

The 1943 Harvard Album, containing the pictures and biographies of all of the students graduating in 1943, will make its appearance one week from today, the yearbook board announced last night.

Printing of the 344-page, LIFE-size book was completed on Wednesday, and the Album is now at the bindery. Because of its large size, the book cannot be bound mechanically, but must be cased by hand. This will mean that only a few hundred copies will be available on Friday, but the remainder will be distributed in the Houses early the following week.

Larger Album

With both the Classes of 1943 and 1944 included in one volume, the Album this year is larger than ever before. The Album board pointed out, however, that the two biography sections have been kept separate and have not been combined into one unit.

The appearance of the Album at mid-years has meant that some sections of the book have had to be changed from the traditional form, but the board thought that publication at this time justified the revisions.

All subscription bills must be paid by today, the board pointed out. These may be paid at the Album office at 13 Shepard Hall between 1 and 4:30 o'clock this afternoon.