Fifty Chaplains to Meet at Epworth Methodist Church

Dinners Held for Members Of School Last Two Nights

Fifty Army Chaplains of the Methodist faith will attend a fellowship dinner and Communion at the Harvard Epworth Methodist Church to be held Monday; November 29. In the last three days two other denominational dinners have been held for members of the Nineteenth Class of the School.

The Methodist will be held in the Church dining room, while the Communion the main sanctuary of the church. Bishop G. Bromley Oxnam, who is to be host at the dinner, will preside at the Communion.

The Episcopal Chaplains convened at the Harvard Faculty Club Wednesday night. The Right Reverend Henry K. Sherrill, Chairman of the Episcopal Army and Navy commission, served as host togther with the Very Reverend Henry B. Washburn, Dean Emeritus of the Episcopal Theological Seminary.

The Disciples of Christ Chaplains met at the Cock Horse Inn last night for a dinner, at which the Reverend Percy Austin, minister of the Christian Church, Everett, was guest of honor, Chaplain Ellwood C. Nance, of the Faculty of the Chaplain School, presided.