'46 to Select Jubilee Committee Members

Election to Be Held Today and Tomorrow

Election of a ten-man Freshman Jubilee Committee will officially get under way today and continue through tomorrow, as '46 men deposit vote slips in ballot boxes placed in key points all over the College, naming fellow class members to one of the most honored of Freshman committees.

Votes will be collected in boxes set up in the dining halls of each of the seven Houses, in Sever, Dudley, and Harvard Halls. Other special ballot containers are being stationed with the Signet Society and at the headquarters of local clubs.

Names Added

In addition to the list of 30 names submitted for the election slate last Friday by the '46 Class Committee, three others were added by petition. This raises the number of candidates to a total of 32, since one man, John Kolbjornsen, was forced to withdraw from the running.

Men added to the list were Antonio C. Castro, Albert M. Gibson, and Joseph L. Ousley. Petitioning was carried on in accordance to a special provision of the Class Committee, who ruled that the signatures of 25 men were enough to place an unnominated man on the ballot.

Big Job Ahead

Function of the ten man Committee when it has been elected will be to organize the annual Freshman spring fete. It has the responsibility for selecting and hiring a dance orchestra, providing for special attractions, selecting a master of ceremonies, and fixing a price of admission.

Already plans have been laid to get the Committee into swift action when it is elected. If the returns are in, they will start work in the Lowell Junior Common Room Thursday night at 7:30 o'clock.

Final 1946 Jubilee Nominee List

Richard G. Axt

Edward M. Berger

Thomas A. Caldwell, Jr.

James D. Cameron, Jr.

Antonio C. Castro

S. Douglas Cater, Jr.

Richard A. Chenoweth

Douglas Danner

James A. DeWeese

Robert T. Edmunds

Dana Fernald

Edward S. Finkelstein

Robert A. Fisher

Albert M. Gibson

Larrick H. Glendening

Samuel S. Hall, 3rd

Calvin W. Hartshorn

Ernest F. Henderson, 3rd

H. Richard Kurth, Jr.

David Lukens

John E. Lynch, Jr.

William G. R. Marden

Donald Mishara

Walter D. Obrist

Joseph L. Ousley

L. Magruder Passano, 3rd

Daniel P. S. Paul

James H. Scheck

John C. Schluer

Shermann H. Starr

Elias Surut

Ralph O. West