Friday Exam Sites Chosen

Widener, New Lecture and Mem Hall Are Assigned

Widener Main Reading Room, Memorial Hall, and New Lecture Hall have been designated as sites of the A-12 and V-12 exams slated for Friday morning, Elliott Perkins '23, Director of the War Service Bureau, announced last night. All men must follow assignments carefully, he warned.

All candidates for Navy V-12, all members of the Enlisted Reserve Corps, and civilian A-12 candidates whose last names begin with A will take the exam in Widener. Civilian A-12ers from B through K are assigned to Mem Hall, while candidates in this group with names from L through Z will be in New Lecture Hall.

White Forms: Widener

Men with white admission forms will thus have to go to Widener, as well as every man in the ERC and all A-12 applicants whose names begin with A. All others will be in Mem Hall or New Lecture Hall, according to the first letter of their names.

Perkins explained that men who have yellow Army forms and want to change to the Navy, or white Navy forms and decide to switch to the Army, must nevertheless act on the above instructions and appear at the place indicated by their present papers. Final choice is made only at the actual exam, he said, and even that choice is subject to later change.

Candidates were particularly reminded to remember to bring the two soft pencils mentioned on the admission forms. And again Perkins emphasized that prompt appearance at 9 o'clock is mandatory. "No one can be admitted one minute after 9."