Fencers Move to New Haven for Yale Meet

Eli Match Draws Curtain on Highly Successful Campaign

Having made a fine showing, tying for first place, in last Saturday's Pentagonal Matches at West Point, the Harvard fencing team heads for New Haven tonight to face Yale tomorrow. The odds favor the Crimson, which has a strong squad, while the Bulldogs finished a poor last in the Pentagonals.

The Jayvees are also packing their bags to make the trip. In previous matches they have gained for themselves a tie with and a victory over Exeter, and a triumph over the Blue of Andover.

In the Varsity match, Coach Rene Peroy is counting on Hal Cooledge and Cary Kuhlmann in the sabre. Cooledge won all four of his bouts in the Pentagonals and should hold his own tomorrow. Art Dubois and John Thompson are expected to pick up a good many points in the foils, Dubois being another to take all four of his Pentagonal bouts.

Freshman Don Mishara, who won three out of four epee duels last Saturday, will team with Hob Zaugg in the coming meet. The Swordsmen this year have complied an enviable record, winning matches with Columbia and Boston University, and tying M. I. T.

The Jayvees will send Paul Edelman, Don Edwards, John Barricelli, Dave Giele, John Gieling, John Damaskos, Herb Paulides, and Otto Broslus into the fray in their attempt to capture their match.