1-A? Jilted? Tired of Life? Renew Your Lease at Crimson Competitions Tomorrow

News Hounds Chase Officers and Deans

When a story breaks in the CRIMSON about a new Army school at College, it means a News man has been talking to deans and Army officers and reading War Department releases. When a distinguished professor interprets a new phase of war history on these pages, it means a News man has met him and interviewed him.

Only Page-two men wanted are hot "Jazz-Informed critics who think they can cope with the Swing column.

This Spring Competition, open to all classes, is designed primarily for men who expect to be here through the summer. It will thus appeal most of all to students in one of the Navy programs, since they have been promised time for extra-curricular activity.

For this competition will be shortened by early Commencement (it's guaranteed to end before exams) and eased by the new three-a-week schedule. What old-timers fondly swear was worse than basic training will thus be transformed to a short jaunt. And it's still the News Board.