Pudding Club Holds Dance

All Officers Invited Tomorrow Evening

In an effort to boost its membership the Hasty Pudding Officers Club will hold another informal open house at 8 o'clock tomorrow night, Mrs. Helen L. Bowditch hostess and manager of the recently opened center, announced yesterday.

Following a steak supper, which will be served from 6 to 7:30 o'clock, there will be a dance in the common room. Many hostesses have been invited as guests of the club and an orchestra has been hired for tomorrow night's affair.

Membership Extended

Originally opened exclusively for officers attending Engineering 270, 260, 263, at the Electronics School, and in the Soil and Amphibious engineering courses, the Club is now open to all Harvard officers.

Taking over the complete plant of the Hasty Pudding--Institute of 1770 at 12 Holyoke Street, the Club facilities include a dining room, a recreational and reading room, a library, and the common room which is convertible into a theatre. The dining room serves luncheon from 12 to 2 o'clock every day and supper from 6 to 8 o'clock with a full mid-day meal on Sunday. Other facilities include a card room, a pool room, and table tennis tables. Hostesses are at the Club every night except Monday and Friday.

Since its conversion last July, the Club has been particularly anxious to get officers' wives to use the Holyoke Street building, and many Navy wives, first women to have full run of the Club since its founding in 1795, are now serving on the various entertainment committees of the Center.