Hu Flung Flings 'Em

By Hu FLUNG Huey occ

NEW HAVEN, Conn., Thanksgiving Day--Esconced here on the Bowl's 50-yard line, not to be caught napping, I have been receiving hourly reports on the situation at Cambridge and am now prepared to issue my prediction.

Dorrder of the day is a Harvard victory which may encRoche upon the conscience of the old ornithologist, whose eleFlynnt line and Champion backfield are Coan to keep the boys in the press box velly busy Cowenting up the Faberious score.

Incomplete returns (one precinct not reporting) show that B.U. (a local team) has lost to Tufts, 70 to 0, to Rhode Island State, 30 to 0, and to Connecticut by a similar score. If, tomorrow, another such drubbing should ocCurtis not surprising. They close all the bars down here on Thanksgiving Day so I haven't heard the starting line-ups yet, though Dick said Monday that he would start his first string and let the game decide the rest.

Dottin so many words is dot: Harvard will be Cartyng another scalp down to New Haven next week, which doesn't seem to be worrying the Elis so much as the loss of veteran tackle Nick Fusilli, who will definitely be out of the game that really counts.

Everything is tinged a deep blue down here, also, because Yale's Captain Paul Walker, All-America end, guards Bill Schuler and Bolt Elwell, and center Marty Dwyer are also on the bench with injuries. Dwyer is out for the season; the others are doubtful.