BRINTON, WALD WILL SPEAK ON TUTORIAL PLAN

Suggested Changes Will Be Covered at Forum Tonight

Crane Brinton '19, professor of History, and George Wald, associate professor of Biology, both tutors in their respective departments, will participate in a forum on the tutorial system at 8:15 o'clock this evening at Gore Hall Common Room.

The forum will be the first major effort of the Undergraduate Committee on the General Education Report in its program to publicize the Report's proposals in the College.

In announcing the forum, the Undergraduate Committee stated that the faculty had only begun its discussions of the tutorial system and, since there will be no Faculty meeting Tuesday, the issue cannot possibly come to a vote before November 20.

To Examine Tutorial

At its meeting last night, the Committee embarked on its sub-committee plans to examine the tutorial system and the contents of the proposed general education courses. The sub-committee, to be under the direction of the Student Council as well as the Undergraduate Committee, has been accepted by the Faculty as the "official bargaining agent of the student body," said Levin H. Campbell 3d '48, chairman of the Undergraduate Committee.

Campbell stated further that members of the sub-committee will be invited to participate in the discussions of the University's Committee on General Education.

The Harvard Lampoon was accepted as a member of the over-all Undergraduate Committee at last night's meeting.