V - 12, ROTC Review Is Set for 4:30 Today

Rear-Admiral Gygax Will Officiate Here

In the biggest Navy weekend since Navy Day, Harvard's V-12 and NROTC Battalions will pass in review this afternoon at 1630 on Soldiers Field. The Regiment will be reviewed by Rear Admiral Felix Gygax, USN, Commandant of the First Navai District; Commander Roy M. Mundorff, USNR; Commander Edmund H. Barry, USNR; and Lieutenant Commander Harvey N. Marshall, USN (Ret.).

For the first time in history, group sponsors will participate. There'll be 21 girl sponsors in all, one from each platoon leader, company commander, battalion leader, and the regimental commander.

Ursic Commands Regiment

The regimental commander is A. V. Ursic, NROTC, whose sponsor is June Dayton of the cast of "Kiss and Tell." C. M. Ritchie, NROTC, and H. E. Thurlow, NROTC, are the battalion commanders.

President Conant has been invited to the review but it could not be learned last night whether or not he had accepted.

Regimental Ball Tonight

Tonight at 2100, Ruby Newman and his orchestra will play for the Regimental Ball. The curfew has been relaxed and dancing will continue until 0100. If the weather is mild, there will be terrace dancing in Eliot House.

The last review of the V-12 and NROTC was held on September 23 at Soldiers Field, before the Harvard-Bates football game, with Captain C. H. J. Keppler, USN, in charge.

At that time, the nine companies of the two battalions circled the field, taking part in the largest pre-game dress review since College military and naval training units supplied both cheering sections for the 1942 West Point game.