AVC Meeting Planned For Tomorrow Night

With a discussion on the desirability of increasing veterans' subsistence allowances heading the agenda, the Harvard Chapter of the American Veterans Committee will hold its regularly scheduled semi-monthly meeting tomorrow night at 7:30 o'clock in Emerson D.

Although AVC has adopted a national stand in favor of higher payments with an eye to keeping the largest possible number of ex-Gls in school, a difference of opinion exists within the organization in view of the "Citizens first, veterans second" motto.

Stanley Karson '48, chairman elect of the National Affairs Committee, is slated to report on progress of plans for this Sunday's conference on "Problems of the Student-Veteran." Student Affairs Committee chairman Charles Sellers '45 will present resolutions offering AVC endorsement to Harvard participation in the forthcoming Chicago Preparatory Conence for a national student organization, and opposing the continuing rise in campus living costs.

Meanwhile Reginald Zalles '26, chairman of the 700-man unit, has urged all AVC members at Harvard to attend the gathering.