AVC Group Picks Fifteen Delegates For State Parley

University AVC members last night elected 15 delegates to carry the chapter's 700-odd votes at the Massachusetts state convention of the organization this weekend at the Parker House.

At the same time the group overwhelmingly approved an amendment to the chapter Constitution providing that a quorum of at least 10 percent of the membership be present before business can take place.

George Dysart 1L, acting chairman of the Veterans Affairs Committee of the unit, presented the sole question of policy in a meeting designed for brevity in view of imminent examinations. Pointing to present inconsistencies between aid to ex-servicemen under the educational provisions of the GI Bill and under on-the-job training, he asserted that the two-year limitation on the latter must be extended to compare favorably with the four year maximum for veterans at college.

job program.

Delegates elected to the State Convention were Stanley G. Karson '48, Robert Fischelis '48, William Nelson 1G, Edward Finkelstein '46, Richard G. Axt '46, Selig S. Harrison '48, Charles Sellers '47, Arnold W. Rivkin 2G, Irving Kent 2G, Fred Houghteling '49, Herbert F. Regal '47, Stanley Rothenburg '47, Charles R. Conklin '48, Thomas Brooks '47, and Reginald Zalles 2G.