Bowl Sales Near 80,000 As Lunden Sees Sellout

All Ducats Returned Go to Late Requests

The Bowl is sold out. As the first half of the University's block of tickets went out yesterday, Frank O. Lunden, Manager of the HAA ticket office, announced following a telephone conference with Yale authorities that all available admissions have been allocated at both institutions.

With more than 500 requests filtering into the Quincy Street office yesterday, Lunden stated that anybody who applied before last Friday night will receive his tickets, and that applications received since then will be filled as turnbacks materialize.

Lines Comparatively Short

A steady flow of students in and out of the basement emporium yesterday, splitting into four lines which made the longest wait about twenty minutes as opposed to last year's fiasco which found hopeful fans shivering on Quincy Street sidewalks for upwards of two hours.

"I don't think there'll be any clamoring this year," Lunden asserted, citing the fact that all mail orders were sent out yesterday and that student applications have been running smoothly to date. Some tickets has been turned in previous to the Brown game, and these are being applied to the new requests.

Yale authorities, faced with a sellout of the spaces allocated to them called Cambridge yesterday morning to attempt to obtain a few tickets. William E. Perkins, Yale Business Manager, found a similar situation here, with all admissions assigned and turnbacks already stated for use, thus assuring a full house of nearly 80,000 for the Saturday tussle.

Hope for Late Applicants

Men whose late applications may be filled this week will be notified in the CRIMSON as their numbers are reached by the HAA. All such requests will be filled according to the numerical precedence established at the time of their application.

The ticket distribution system for the Yale tilt marks a new era in Crimson football, for the institution of the cheering section is no more. Beginning Saturday and continuing next year, members of the graduating class and feminine companies are apt to receive stats near the fabled fifty. All tickets are now allocated according to class, although orders for more than two seats lose their class preference.