Band, Radcliffe Choral Will Forward Annex Campaign at Symphony Hall Concert Friday

University Band members will join forces with the Radcliffe Choral Society to make up their Symphony Hall debut this Friday evening in a concert labelled "Drum Boats and Song." The Radcliffe 70th Anniversary Campaign will sponsor the performance to aid in a drive for $800,000.

Malcolm H. Holmes '28 will conduct the Band of 110 players for the start and finish of the program. G. Wallsce Woodworth '24 will direct the Choral Society in an interlude of song.

The Band program will include: three Souza Marches, the Dartmouth, Princeton, and Yale Medleys, Milhand's "Suite Francais," the "Military Suite" in E flat by Gustav Holst, the March from "Opus 99" by Sergei Prokofleff, and "Pavaue" by Morton Gould, Of special interest will be "Radcliffiana," a musical sketch of the Annex arranged by Leroy Anderson '39.

Among the Choral offerings will be: "Happy Lovers," the finale from Bach's Contain Number 207 and two Kentucky folksongs.