Law Forum Asks Student Opinions On Topics, Policy

As a result of the widespread interest shown by members of the College in the Law School Forum meetings last term, plans have been made by the Board of Directors to encourage student opinions and suggestions on the topics, speakers, and procedure of the Forum during its spring season, according to Jerome L. Rappaport 47, 2L, President.

In a statement yesterday, Rappaport revealed that approximately 35 percent of the attendance at the Forum discussions last fall came from students of the College, and that 20 percent of regular Forum memberships are held by undergraduates. "Next term we hope to enable more of these students to help determine the nature and topics of the meetings," he said.

Since every member of the Forum has a vote in the election of its Board of Directors, the best way for a student in the College to influence the Forum discussions is to become a regular member, Rappaport explained. An estimated 200 memberships will be open to men in the College during the next term, he added.

Any student may express his opinions of the Forum, however, by sending a letter to the CRIMSON office, or by contacting the Forum secretary at Gannett House.