Mikkola Predicts Crimson Will Hit 30 Points in IC4A

5 Seniors Will Get Final Shots At University Records Friday And Saturday at Philadelphia

When the big guns in the Crimson track arsenal swing into action this weekend at the IC4A championships in Philadelphia, it will be the last chance for five of them to crack existing Harvard records.

To break these records, which have been eluding their grasp all spring, the graduating Seniors will have to improve as follows over their best efforts so far this season: Jack Fisher (hammer)--one foot; Captain Wes Flint (hurdles)--2/10 seconds in the 220 lows, 1/10 second in the 120 highs; Pete Harwood (pole vault)--5 3/4 inches; Bill Jackson (shot)--7 1/2 inches; Ted Withington (440)--one second.

Rates Varsity Highly

Forty-four colleges will be gunning for the IC4A title Friday and Saturday at Franklin Field, and Jaakko has expressed confidence that Harvard will be near the top in the point scoring parade. He predicts that the Crimson will take close to 30 points, with NYU getting about the same number.

At the track banquet Tuesday night, improvement prizes were awarded to Don Trimble, Bill Lawrence, and Bill Jackson in that order. Dave Hamblett received the annual Wilcox prize for quarter milers for his victory in the Yale meet.