Radditudes Becomes Signature in Change By Annex Literatae

In an effort to concur with current fashions at every turn, the editors of Radditudes, the Radcliffe monthly, last week lengthened their skirts, bared their shoulders and changed the name of their publication to the more modish Signature.

The "new look" as taken over completely as Irene C. Tinker, Radcliffe '49, promised a "much more attractive magazine" which will explore riches as yet unplumbed in undergraduate publications. The graphic arts will be given a larger play in the revamped make-up and it is probable that a two page photographic spread will be utilized.

Shattering all remnants of its predecessor's reputation as far for the female literate, Signature will accept contributions from Harvard students and take male members onto its staff.

Miss Tinker, editor of the year old magazine, said that polls requesting the innermost desires of the potential Harvard-Radcliffe reading audience would be distributed in all registration lines for the next five days. Results of the poll will ascertain just how far skirts, necklines, and changes in magazines will go.