Foreign Students Seek Homes Here During Summer

If you'd like a summer guest from France, the NSA can supply one, according to William J. Richard '49, chairman of its International Student Commission.

Richard last night issued a call for volunteers who would like to entertain European students visiting the U.S. during the vacation. The National Student Association has invited a limited group from foreign colleges to spend the summer in this country.

The NSA's plan is for each visitor to spend three two-week periods with American families in different sections of the country, and then to converge on the NSA congress in Madison, Wisconsin, in August.

Preferences Honored

Blanks on which potential hosts may express their preference as to nationality, interests, age, and sex of their prospective guests may be obtained at Phillips Brooks House, Richard said.

At the same time, Richard announced that he has received complete information on registration for the non-credit summer holiday courses to be given at the universities of Munich, Marburg, and Heidelberg. A total of 300 foreign students, including an American contingent, will be accepted by each school, he said.