1000 Girls to Check In at Annex Today

Radcliffe officials will enroll more than 1,000 Annex girls today at the college's 70th Registration Day ceremonies in Longfellow Hall.

Today's registration will bring the final total of Radcliffe students to 1,250. The 240 members of the Annex Class of 1952 finished enrolling at a special session Saturday afternoon.

In line with the new Annex policy of streamlining registration by separating Freshmen, more than 700 Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors will speed through enrollment ceremonies this morning.

Graduate school registration will hit an even 350, according to official records, and 45 of the new graduates are due to sign up for Radcliffe's Management Training Program--one year course designed for future personnel executives.

No New Vots

Of the returning upperclassmen, 13 are veterans. However, for the first time in the postwar period, no vets are enrolled in the Freshman Class.

Today's ceremonies start the year only unofficially. Freshmen have been in Cambridge since last Thursday for a round of Orientation activities, but upperclassman were barred from Annex dormitories until yesterday afternoon.

Formal Opening Day ceremonies will take place tomorrow in the First Congregational Church, next to the Annex Yard. Seniors wearing cap and gown for the first time will lead the line of graduates and undergraduates into the chapel.