'52 Five Returns To Full Strength For Tufts Game

Coach Lloyd Harper's freshman basketball squad meets Tufts tonight with the hope of recovering from the 64-38 debacle with Holy Cross last Wednesday. The contest starts at 8 p.m. in the Indoor Athletic Building.

Starting guards Bill Borah and Alden Davis, who sat out the Holy Cross game because of injuries, should be sufficiently recuperated to see action tonight. The remainder of the probable starting lineup is: Bill Hickey and Jerry Murphy at the forwards and lanky John Stevenson in the center position.

Even Record

Thus far the freshmen have a 500 record for the season. In their first game the Yardlings defeated Brown in a somewhat dreary contest whose chief claim to fame was that there were 47 personal fouls committed between the two teams.

Northeastern administered a 71-52 drubbing four days later on December 9. Just before the Christmas vacation began the freshman squad journeyed to Hartford and played what was probably their best ball of the season to date beating Trinity 43-37. Then after vacation a Holy Cross team, superior in size and reserves snowed under the freshmen in Wednesday's game.