Class of 1950 Ballots Today For Marshals

Class Will Choose 12 Men for Committee; Commuters Vote In Dudley, PBH for 2nd Day

Seniors will vote for three class marshals and nine members of the permanent class committee in house dining halls today. The Student Council will announce the results of the polling tonight.

Commuting members of the Class of 1950 began casting their ballots yesterday and will continue to do so today. Dues-paying members of the Commuters' Center will vote at Dudley Hall and non-dues-paying commuters at the Student Council office in Phillips Brooks House between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.

The twelve class representatives will be chosen from 69 candidates picked by the Class Nominating Committee and by independent petition. Members of the nominating committee itself are automatically considered candidates.

Voters are to check 12 names on each ballot. The returns will be counted by juniors and sophomores at the Student Council office.

Among the duties of the elected committee will be the supervision of all the organized activities of the class as alumni. The 12 committee members will also plan and run commencement exercises this spring.

The first marshal will lead the commencement processional. The committee will also arrange class reunions.

Pictures and biographies of the candidates will be found on pages four and five of this issue.