Crimson Departs Today to Engage Dartmouth Five

Along with the few hundred buxom beauties who will invade Hanover, New Hampshire, for Dartmouth's winter carnival weekend will be ten men from Harvard, who are scheduled to add a little entertainment by way of a basketball game tonight.

It is doubtful whether the Crimson five will be able to mar the weekend festivities in any way. Currently they are on the tail of a ten-game losing streak, and the figure could mount after tonight's contest.

Bramhall to Start

The team entrains this morning for house-party territory, and Coach Bill Barclay has named his starting lineup for the game. Bob Bramhall and John Rockwell, by virtue of their showing in the practice sessions of the past two weeks and their play against Army on Wednesday, will start at forward.

Bill Prior, who has been starting--off and on at center, will definitely be the choice for that post tonight over last year's freshman standout, Ed Smith. Prior hit the hoops for 18 points against the Cadets.

Along with Dick Covey, who has been in the starting lineup for most of the season, will be Steve Davis at guard. Davis scored ten points against Army. This means that Captain Chip Gannon will be sitting on the bench when the starting buzzer sounds.

Dartmouth has not been a well of power in previous games, but it has shown more strength than the Crimson. Harvard dreams of victory are based solely on the hope that the new additions to the lineup will continue to score the way they did against the Kadets. It's the only hope, tonight.