Dunster, Bunnies Tie Without Score As Dudley Fails to Encounter Eliot

Leverett and Dunster deadlocked, 0 to 0, yesterday afternoon, while Eliot, which was supposed to play Dudley, scrimmaged on the adjoining field. Dudley, defeated in three starts, failed to appear on the scene.

Most of the Leverett-Dunster action took place at midfield, with neither team at any time advancing beyond its opponent's ten yard line. Funster kicker Fred Koch continually produced some very fine fine kicks throughout the afternoon.

Dunster, operating from a straight T formation, gained most of its yardage through the line, while Leverett's single wing afforded Sam Paschal the protection of an unyielding forward line. Paschal completed eight of 11 passes for a total of 110 yards on the air route.

The elosent threat of the game came in the second period, when Leverett guard Dick Farrington recovered a Dunster fumble on his own 15. Leverett in turn fumbled on the third down, losing the ball to Dunster. Koch kicked out of his own territory as the first half ended.

In spite of a slight second half drizzle, the Bunnies relied heavily on the passing combination of Paschal to right end Jules Garelick. The game ended as the Hutch, driving forward with accurate passing, moved from its own 20 to the Dunster 45.

Adams meets Winthrop and Lowell meets Kirkland at 3:15 p.m. this afternoon. The Dudley-Eliot game, slated for later date, Intramural Director Dolph Samborski said yesterday.