Five Seeks Revenge at Penn Tonight; Skaters Face Tigers

Slumping Sextet Meets Princeton, Victors Over Dartmouth, 8-5, in Big Three Debut

Time was when Crimson skaters battled for the Pentagonal League championship and Princeton sought to keep out of the collar. This afternoon things will be different: a Harvard sextet that has lost six of its last nine, will play at Princeton against a Tiger team that recently, knocked off Dartmouth, 8 to 5.

The Crimson badly needs a victory in this opener to the Big Three series. The varsity in its three League starts has lost twice to Brown and once (Tuesday) to Dartmouth. On the other hand, the Nassau aggregation has staged a mid-season rebirth after dropping seven of its first ten starts.

New Line

To achieve this victory Coach John Chase will again try new line combinations. Working on the hunch that you can't long separate Captain Myles Huntington and his old Exeter colleague Dave Abbot, Chase yesterday announced he would reunite Huntington and Abbot on the first line with Low Preston at left wing.

Another line is Bob Di Blasio, Joe Kittredge; and Doug Anderson, and a third is Carl Timpson, Hal Marshall, and Shorty Minot. Dusty Burke and Bob Bliss form the first defense, and if Jack Carman plays at all, it will not be as forward but as a spare defeneseman.

Something which might substantiate a "favorite" rating for the Tigers is the fact that Princeton's Baker Rink is a thing unfamiliar to the Crimson.