Radcliffe Students Hear Election Results Today

New officers of Radcliffe's Student Government will meet their constituents at 1 p.m. today at a mass meeting of the student body in Agassiz Theatre.

Ballot counting, begun last night in Dean Small's apartment in Moors Hall, will not end until this morning to preserve the secrecy of the election results.

Elizabeth Tucker '52, chairman of the electoral committee, said last night that even she would not know the returns of the presidential vote until today.

Miss Tucker also refused to release the names of the members of the electoral committee. "There is not point in jeopardizing these students." she said.

Committee Requirements

Student Government by-laws require that the electoral committee shall consists of the representatives of each of the four classes plus the chairman. The rules provide that ballots be counted by at least four students, preferably members of the electoral committee, or any other members of the Student Government Association whom the electoral chairman shall appoint.

Miss Tucker exercised her privilege as chairman by personally selecting the ballot counters for this election.

Counting of ballots stopped last night about midnight. Miss Braverman took personal charge of the counting to prevent errors and because Miss Tucker is herself a candidate for election.

Last year 97 ballots were lost in an effort to keep the elections results secret.