Baseball, Track, Lacrosse Squads Will Start Home Seasons Today

Munro's Team Meets BLC; Freshmen Will Face Mt. Hermon

A combination of old home week and a hard competitive game will be featured at 2 p.m. this afternoon on the Business School Field when the varsity lacrosse team meels the Boston Lacrosse Club. One hour later the Yardlings, who beat Lawrence 7 to 1 Wednesday, will play the Mt. Hermon School ten.

According to Crimson Coach Bruch Munro the BLC, which is composed largely of former II men, "comes over every year hoping to knock the tar out of us, but we plan to do the same thing." It should be a good show if the BLC doesn't get run off its feet.

Six Grads In BLC Lineup

Last year the varsity walloped the Club, 12 to 2, and two weeks ago did about the same thing to the BLC in an informal scrimmage. For today's game, however, the Club has a roster which reads like an All-American selection.

The BLC lineup includes six recent Crimson stars: Hans Estin, Dick Bezanson, Eddie Davis, Dick Bernard, Don Louira, and Bob Forseyth. The captains of last season's Yale and Johns Hopkins ten will also see plenty of action along with an All-American from Stevens.

Probable varsity lineup: Attack: Plissner, Yost, and Hudner; Defense: Coburn, Spence, and Byrne; Midfields: Post, Davidson (Capt.), and Birdsall; Davis, Graham, and Waring, Thayer, Bender, and Lynch; Goal: Clarke.