Ten Will Face Boston Today In 1st Contest

The varsity Increase team will participate in its only outside scrimmage before the spring trip today, when it opposes the Boston Lacrosse Club. Limited as it was to but one week of full field playing, the team badly needs the workout. The B.L.C. companies in large measure of old time Crimson players, should provide the necessary stiff opposition to Coach Bruce Munro's squad.

Shortly after the workout, the first detachment of players will head South, with the others following tomorrow and Monday. The first game of the five-game jaunt is against Stevens Tech at Hoboles at 2 p.m. Monday. The squad will play two games in the New York area. Because the contest at Hoboken, the team will face Holatra at Bempstead, Long Island, at 3 p.m. a week from today.

After the Stevens game, the squad plays Pennsylvania, Navy, and Maryland of successive days before returning to toes Hofstra. These will be the toughest contests of a difficult trip. Maryland, for example, stresses increases all year round. This, added to the Crimson's lack of practice, forced a "let's see how well we can do and how much we can learn" attitude on Muhlo.

The probable lineup:

Goal, Thomas or Clark; defense, Spence, Coburn, and Byrne; midfield, Bucbsch, Post, and Waring; attack, Hudner (C), Plissner, and Yost.