HUCTW, HOOP Protest Sanctions Against Pro-Palestine Harvard Staff at Tuesday Rally

Harvard College Yield Rises Even After Tumultuous Year, Admissions Dean Says

Large Police Response at Harvard Graduate School of Education After 2 People Fall Off Balcony

Harvard Corporation Rejects FAS Effort to Let 13 Pro-Palestine Student Protesters Graduate

‘An Inflection Point’: Speakers Commend Encampment Protesters at Celebration for Arab Harvard Grads

Varsity Raps BU Tennis Team, 9-0

The Crimson tennis squad swept to its first win of the season yesterday, shutting out B. U., 9 to 0, on the losers' courts.

Hugh Nawn and Gerry Murphy playing first doubles pulled the team through to a perfect victory when they won the last match of the day. After losing the only set for the varsity and falling behind, 5-2 and match point, in the third set, they finally won, 5-7, 9-7, 7-5.

Paul Tobias and Murphy at the fifth and sixth singles positions both scored whitewashes over their opponents. Bob Bramhall also decisively defeated the opposing number two man, 6-1, 6-1.

After sweeping the singles, Coach Jack Barnaby held his regular first and second doubles teams out to prevent, a rout, but the next three pairs all won to keep the shutout. Dave Watts, the usual fifth singles player, was withheld because of a blister on his finger. Later, however, he combined with the regular first doubles player, Bill Goodman, to win the third doubles match, 6-1, 6-2.

The freshman match at Deerfield Academy was postponed because of rain.