Wrestlers to Meet Jumbos Tonight

Coach Bob Pickett's varsity wrestlers will resume activities when they meet Tufts at 8 p.m. tonight in the Blockhouse, seeking their fourth consecutive win.

On the basis of comparative scores, the undefeated mat team should have a fairly easy contest. While the Crimson defeated M.I.T. in the opening meet of the season, the Engineers were victorious over the Jumbos.

Five sophomores and two juniors are included in Pickett's starting lineup. Captain Johnny Lee, however, will see no action tonight. Pickett wants to take no chances with his injured knee, and prefers to start him in the first meet in February.

Caimi Replaces Hubbard

Eddle Bursk, who has performed consistently in the 123-pound post usually occupied by Lee, will start tonight. Bud Adams and Icko Iben, both undefeated, will wrestle at 130 and 137, respectively.

In the 147-pound class sophomore Larry Wilde will appear for the first time Chick Chandler will be at 157, while 167-pound Tony Caimi will replace the injured Joe Hubbard for his first varsity match Dave Morris at 177 and George Bates at unlimited will round out the starting lineup.