Crimson Calls 'Cliffe To New Comp Tonight

Opportunity to get the only journalism training that Radcliffe has to offer awaits all 'Cliffe freshmen, sophomores, and juniors at 14 Plympton Street tonight. There, the CRIMSON opens its spring competition for Annex business representatives and news writers.

Because of the weather, rides to and from the building will be provided for all those who gather at the Moors bell desk at 7:15 p.m.

For the girl who is interested in going into the newspaper field, for the girl who wants to meet people and influence friends, for the girl who wants to learn how to write so that others will want to read, and for the girl who merely wants to learn how to be concise in her style for blue books and papers, the news board has no rival in Cambridge.

For the young lady who wants to go into business, learn the advertising field in all its fascinating facets, and get her economics first hand, the business board stands unchallenged as her bailiwick.

Many Radcliffe girls have found work on the CRIMSON their most exciting and rewarding experience in college. Several of them now work with national wire services and large newspapers all over the country.