Committee Forms Seven-Point Plan For Claverly Men

Restoration of Claverly's parietal honor system is one of seven recommendations made in a report to improve the "Claverly Situation" by a Student Council Committee. The entire Council will discuss the report at a special meeting during reading period, it was announced yesterday.

The report, drawn up by Committee Chairman Robert A. G. Monks '54 and Wendell Davis '54, asserts that the Claverly residents, on the whole, do not object to their Mt. Auburn St. location, and recognize its necessity to the "overcrowded Harvard community."

There are certain compensations for living in Claverly, the report states and to maintain these and to introduce others, the seven-point program is made.

Breakfast Rebate Asked

The report proposed that the University continue assigning better freshmen to Claverly, because they can rationalize the need for their assignment there, and will raise the morale of the dormitory. It also said that the administration should continue to divide Claverly into entries of men belonging to the same House.

As an added compensation the report suggested that because of the distance from Claverly to the House dining halls, the University should not charge Claverly men for breakfast.