Pusey, Griswold Moderate Forums In 1954 Career Conference Series

President Pusey and Dean Erwin N. Griswold of the Law School will participate in two of the College career conferences to be held in the Houses during February and March.

President Pusey will moderate at the conference on Education, which will be given Mar. 2, in Kirkland House. At this same meeting, Dean Francis Keppel of the Graduate School of Education will serve as Faculty Commentator.

The Law conference in Adams House on Tuesday, Feb. 9, will feature Dean Griswold as moderator.

This year's nine-meeting series includes discussion of two new career areas. On Wednesday, Feb. 17, Associate Dean Stanley F. Teele of the Graduate School of Business Administration will conduct a forum in Lowell House on Regional Opportunities. Business prospective in New England, the Midwest, the West, and the South will be aired.

Last Conference March 23

Gordon W. Allport '19, professor of Social Relations, will lead a group on the Ministry, Social Work, and Psychological Services Feb. 23 in Dunster House.

Other conferences are Business and Manufacturing, Thursday, Feb. 11, in Dudley Hall; Finance, Feb. 24, in Leverett House; Writing, Journalism, and Publishing, Mar. 9, in Eliot House; Advertising and Public Relations, Mar. 16 in the Union, and Medical and Dental Sciences, Mar. 23, in Winthrop House.

The series of conferences is given under the direction of the Office of Student Placement. Wendell L. French, Officer of Student Placement, planned and co-ordinate the 1954 program.