Freshman Crimson Comp Opens Tuesday

The red doors at 14 Plympton Street will open next Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. to all freshmen, sophomores, and juniors intrigued by newspaper work. Young ladies interested in the Radcliffe Bureau are also invited to enjoy free refreshment served by the editors.

News board candidates will have plenty of opportunity for phone and foot work. If you would like to see the University from its inside, meet the deans and the men who make Harvard run, the way is open. Franklin D. Roosevelt '94, a former CRIMSON president, called the editors " a company of happy men," indicating all is not work.

Wave That Flag

If you have a latent urge to wave the flag, change administration policy, and influence people, the editorial board provides both typewriters and tutelage.

In the CRIMSON's camera darkrooms, photo candidates can use a variety of expensive equipment, including engravers and enlargers. Instruction will range from glamour photography to proper developing technique.

Money is the major concern of the business board, where candidates can learn the mysteries of profit making from the men who keep the CRIMSON in the black.