Banner Presentation, Dancing to Highlight Radcliffe Class Night

The traditional fanfare of Class Night will begin the last lap of Radcliffe's Commencement activities tonight.

Annex seniors and their guests will be received on the Radcliffe Quadrangle by the officers of the college, beginning at 6 p.m. Other features will include senior processions and singing.

Afterward, the officers of the graduating class will present the class banner to members of the present freshman class.

Assorted skits and entertainment will be presented, based on the general theme: "Thirtieth Reunion, 1984." Big Brother may or may not attend. A semi-formal dance in and around Mors Hall will conclude the evening's festivities.

At 3 p.m., seniors and the friends will be honored at a garden party in the Radcliffe Yard. Members of the Harvard faculty will also attend.

Mrs. Alfred Mirsky '21, of the faculty of the Ethical Culture Schools, will address the annual dinner of the Graduate Chapter of the Radcliffe Alumnae Association. This meeting will begin at 6 p.m.

At tomorrow morning's graduation exercises, the main speaker will be George F. Kennan, foreign policy expert.