Soccer Team to Encounter Trinity

The Crimson soccer team will seek its third straight victory of the season tomorrow when it travels to meet Trinity at Hartford. The return to action of Ken Meintosh will bolster the forward line, and this, combined with sturdy defense, makes the Crimson a slight favorite in the contest beginning at 3:30 p.m.

The Trinity squad figures to be stronger than the team that bowed, 3 to 2, to the Crimson last year. Most of this strength will be in the forward line, centered by last season's high scorer Ken Swanson.

To check this attack Bruce Munro will send the same defense that held Tufts and Cornell to one goal apiece. His center halfback will again he Stacey Holmes, who has supplemented his defensive work with two goals; Denny Little will play left halfback, and John Hadik will be at right halfback.

Captain Hugh Sargent and sophomore Don Beaver will be at the fullbacks, and Lindsay Fischer will play goal.

The Crimson forward line is still in-definite. Certain starters are Grey Hodnett at center and Dick Fisher at inside right. Ken Meintosh will probably go at outside right, replacing Bill Lingelbach, who has a sprained ankle. Charlton MacVagh is likely to be at inside left with Hank Holmes on the outside.

Against a strong Trinity eleven the Crimson will have to be at least as good as it was Saturday in winning over Cornell; if it can be, it can probably win. But this is no foe to take lightly; last year's win was difficult to get and Trinity had a good freshman squad and should be improved now. Besides the Crimson must travel to the game by bus and may be stiff and tired from the 100-mile ride.