Dartmouth Weekday

For five days doth the Dartmouth man labor. But on the sixth and seventh he rests from his labors and it is in this weekend that he has earned his fame and spent his fortune.

The true nature of the Men in Green, however, is not to be seen in frozen Mardi Gras and consumption of Bonded Kentucky. Anti-Freeze. Rather the Dartmouth spirit comes from those monastic days in the middle of the week.

For the baren wilderness and frigid wastes of Hanvoer produce more than parties and drinking. The woods and water offer untold opportunity for scouting.

And Tom Labrer to the contrary, no evidence has ever been presented which showed hunting in the Hanvoer area to be more hazardous than strolling through any other shooting gallery. For hunting trips, however, smart Dartmouth picks red' over green.

In addition, organized athletics have traditionally offered an outlet to those with glandular fever and the Greenies spend much time this way, especially at crewing.

After rustication and athletics, comes medication in the paneled wombness of Dartmouth's Common Rooms and after this comes studies. But coming on the last part of the fifth day, they are seldom conspicuous.