Undefeated Ruggers to Face Barbarians

The rugby team, with only eight first team members available, will need to use all its skill if it is to keep its undefeated record unmarred in a match against the Barbarians in Montreal today.

Six of the regular 15-man side are seniors facing general examinations next week, and although the club was able to field a second team which lost narrowly to Fairhaven, Mass., last Saturday, there is still a great lack of depth on the squad.

The forwards will be relatively unchanged from the pack which helped beat Dartmouth last weekend, but there will be a completely new second row of Pete Bradlee and Stu Nickerson. Brady Williamson returns at hooker with Ken Culbert. Terry Turner remains at post, while Markin Lindsay moves to flank. Art Tickmor, the other flanker, will captain the team in place of senior Rob Albert.

The backline has had to be completely reshuffled. Freshmen Ash Hallett and Ted Raymond on the wings and Charlie Eaton at fullback will all be making their debuts for the first fifteen. Matt Boig returns at scrum half, while ex-wings Mike Reynal and Al Rellie fill in at fly half and center.