Nordlinger Will Head P.B.H. During '55-56

Edwin H. Nordlinger '56 of New York and Lowell House was elected president of the Phillips Brooks House Association last night. He will head the College service group, largest student organization in the University, until next May.

Also elected last night were Robert A. Alpern '56 of New York and Adams House, who will serve as first vice president, and Walter F. Donlan '56 of Roslindale and Kirkland House, who will be the second vice president. Annette Fowler '56 of Wilmette, Ill., and Holmes Hall, and Margaret Putney '56, of Delaware, Ohio, and Cabot Hall were chosen president and vice president respectively of the PBH Radcliffe division.

Nordlinger was co-chairman of the Brooks House Social Service Committee this past year. Alpern shared the post of Social Service co-chairman with Nordlinger, while Donian headed the PBH Tutors Committee.

Douglas W. Hunt '55, current House president, announced the election results at a special dinner last night. Hunt also stated that PBH membership had reached an all-time high of 350 members.