House Athletics

Four house hockey games held the spotlight at Watson Rink last night as the winter intramural athletic program moved into full swing.

In league competition, Adams defeated Lowell 3-1, Dunster edged Eliot 3-2, Kirkland beat Dudley 3-2, and Leverett took Winthrop 3-2.

One overtime contest marked play in "A" league basketball last night as Leverett won over Kirkland 41-40. In one other "A" game, Eliot beat Adams, Leverett beat Kirkland in a "B" league contest.

The next major event on the house schedule will be the first of the four intra-house swimming meets. This Thursday, in three different meets, the houses will compete in the following divisions: Kirkland, Eliot, and Dudley; Lowell, Adams, and Dudley; and Lowell and Winthrop.

Recommended Articles

Lowell Quintet Takes Tenth; Dudley Bowls Over Leverett
Lowell House extended its "A" League basketball winning-streak to ten straight last night by defeating Adams 56 to 36 after
THE SPORTING SCENE
Kirkland House literally ran away with top honors in the Cross Country race yesterday. Flooding the field with fourteen entries,
LOWELL HOUSE WINS INTRAMURAL PRIZE IN BIGGEST SEASON
All-round championship to Lowell House, loss of the Edward S. Harkness trophy to the Yale Colleges, and a record number
Bunnies Win Football Tilts
The touch football leagues of the House athletic program got under way Monday with a game between Leverett and Eliot
HOUSE BASKETBALL
RESULTS FRIDAY Kirkland 37, Adams 30 GAMES TODAY Leverett vs. Eliot (3 o'clock) Winthrop vs. Dudley (3 o'clock) TOMORROW Adams
Winthrop, Leverett, Lowell, And Eliot Gain Crew Finals
Preliminary intramural crew heats yesterday singled out Winthrop, Eliot, Leverett, and Lowell to compete tomorrow in the final inter-House regatta.