Winthrop, Leverett Enter Most Men In House Wrestling Finals Tonight

Winthrop's four winners in the House wrestling semifinals yesterday will be the largest House contingent in the tournament's finals tonight. Leverett, with three finalists, ranks second in number of entries. Both freshman and House finals in all weight divisions will be held in the I.A.B., starting at 7:30.

In the unlimited weight division, William Gill of Winthrop will face Dave Daniels of Leverett, who received a victory by default in yesterday's match. The 177 lb. contenders are Ken Pruett of Dunster and Charles Harding of Lowell. Dunster's Bill Miller, who won a close 3-2 decision yesterday, will meet Joe Goodman of Winthrop, who also took his hard-fought match on points, in the 167-lb. division.

Lowell's John Havelock scored a pin in the third fall of yesterday's match, to qualify for the finals. He will grapple with John Lane of Adams for the 157 lb. title. The 147 lb. category has two finalists from Winthrop House, Mark Abramowicz and Ed Davidson; while Leverett's Bob Holmes and Kirkland's Reynold Golden are scheduled for the 137 lb. contest. Andrew Pearson and Tom Myers, from Adams and Kirkland, are the 123 lb. wrestlers.

The House matches will follow the freshman finals. In both leagues, the contests will be held in the order of increasing weight.