Houses Elect Eight To Class Committee

The senior class completed it permanent class committee yesterday by electing eight members.

Among the house committee representatives are David C. Baum, of Winthrop House and Highland Park, Ill.; Clinton K.L. Ching, of Dunster House and Honolulu, Hawaii; Lindsay E. Fischer of Leverett House and Broadmoor, Colo.; and Vincent R. Larson of Minot, S.D. Baum is also a member of the Student Council, the Harvard Band, and Phi Beta Kappa. Ching is on the Casson Club Executive Committee. Fischer, has participated in varsity soocer, skiing, and lacrosse. Larson is a Rhodes Scholar, a varsity debater, and past president of the Crimson Key Society.

David M. Dorsen, of New York, N.Y. and Lowell House, has headed several charity drive committees for PBH. James M. Murphy, also of New York, N.Y., has served as Catholic Club President and House Athletic Secretary. Kenneth Rossano, from East Meadow, N.Y. and Kirkland House, has played varsity baseball, and belongs to the Undergraduate Athletic Council.

Warren K. Copper of Somerville was selected to represent Dudley on the Committee. He has served as a house basketball coach, and a freshman advisor, and has participated in house and freshman athetics.