Puritan, Dunster Teams Will Face Yale Opponents Today

Winthrop teams will play in three of the four House-Yale games this afternoon. The Puritans, champions in basketball, squash, and swimming, will face the Elis' first-place colleges. In hockey, Dunster will represent the Crimson.

The Puritans, hoping to avenge last year's overtime loss to Branford College, will meet them again in the I.A.B. at 2:30. Center Dave Bodiker and guard George Doyle, who have been pacing Winthrop's scoring this year, will be among the starters. Bill Parmley, guard, and Bill Schreiber, forward, will also be present in the opening lineup. The Puritans finished the house games here with a 12-2 record.

Ham Graven, Winthrop's undefeated first man, and Craig Merrihue are among the hopefuls in the squash play-offs at Hemenway this afternoon. With an 11-3 record, they will face Pierson College, whose top men are Dennis McGill and Jim Breckenridge. The Puritans' undefeated swimmers will be led by Steve Singer in the 50 yard freestyle and breast-stroke, Rod Wolfe in the 50 yard free-style, Bob Eakin in backstroke, and Jerry Moulton in the breast-stroke when they meet with three Yale colleges at New Haven.

Dunster's six, with a 9-3-1 record, will play Pierson at Yale. Pete Hoagland will start at center, Con McNeil and Jack Hobbes at right and left wing.