Repetto Will Pitch for Nine Against Tufts

Crimson to Oppose Jumbos Here at 3

"Possible showers," proclaimed last evening's weather forecast, and the Tufts baseball team should hope for enough of them to wash out this afternoon's contest against the Crimson. Slated for 3 p.m. at Soldiers Field, this first home game for the Crimson figures to be the second consecutive win for the varsity, defending Greater Boston League champs.

The Jumbos have only one outdoor practice this season, because of the fine New England spring, and because their diamond is a filled swamp.

With five sophomores in the starting lineup, Tufts is an unknown quantity, but the team is picked fourth in the League. Saturday, the Crimson crushed the team picked for second, B.U., 13 to 2.

Coach Norm Shepard will send Dom Repetto to the mound against the Jumbos' Allan Hyman. Otherwise, Shepard will stick with the same lineup that opposed B.U.

Bing Crosby will catch and John Simourian will play first-base. Bob Cleary at second, Bob Hastings at short, and Stu Levine at third will round out the infield, while, reading from left to right, the outfielders will be Dick Fisher, Walt Stahura, and Matt Botsford.