Lubell to Speak on Monday; International Forum Today

Samuel Lubell, Denis Brogan, and Samuel H. Beer will discuss "Presidential Campaign Politics" next Monday, July 23, in what promises to be one of the outstanding events of the Summer School session.

The program, fourth in the series of "Special Events in the Arts" being sponsored jointly by Harvard and M.I.T., will take place in Sanders Theatre at 8:30 p.m. Admission is free to registered students and faculty members, but tickets must be obtained beforehand by personal application at Grays Hall, Room 1.

Lubell and Brogan will each deliver lectures analyzing the two major political parties and the roles that they will play in the coming campaign, and Beer will moderate the discussion.

Lubell, a well known analyst of voting trends, was one of few experts to forecast the result of the 1952 election.

The International Seminar Forum is presenting lectures and discussion on "The New India" and "What's Ahead for France?" at 8 p.m. tonight in Emerson D.

Bangalore Kuppuswamy, professor and head of the Department of Psychology at the University of Mysore, will discuss the first topic. Jean Paris, poet, essayist, and translator, and Guy H. d'Arvisenet, head of the Research and Documentation Department of the European Coal and Steel Community, will speak on the second topic. The public is invited.