THE CRUSADE

The Mail

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

On behalf of many young seekers of truth, let me thank Mr. Denis Barber ('60) for his uncovering of the horrendous scandal that pollutes our student body. Let me also request that you withhold my name, as I do not wish publicity but only opportunity to express deepest gratitude to the Editor of the Yardling for bringing this abominable crisis, this heinous betrayal of our democratic rights and duties, to the attention of Fair Harvard. May I also wish Mr. Barber the best of luck in attaining more of what many of his compatriots feel he seeks--publicity. Certainly we must all be gratified to know that we need not call in federal authorities since The Editor has assented to undertake the task of debunking.

We also hope that Mr. Barber will condescend to take up another job of much-raking which, although not as serious as that which has befallen the HYRC, surely rates the attention of our B. M. O. C. friend--and that is the alleged selling of Yardling dance tickets printed at $2.00 for $1.00--a recent change. It is rumored that this is a violation of statute, or at least foul play. I say let's clean up this mess, this corruption. And I say let's get a proven man to carry the torch, a stalwart champion of the rights of the Harvard Man--Denis Barber ('60). (Name Withheld)