Wang Speaks In Cambridge February 14

Avid Racist Heckled After Penn Speech

David Wang, avid racial supremist, announced yesterday that he has accepted an invitation to speak here February 14.

The Liberal Union and the Young Republican Club, Wang's joint sponsors, are trying to secure Sanders Theatre for his appearance.

HYRC president Norman William Smith, Jr. '58 stated that no one has agreed to take the floor against Wang. The Liberal Union and the HYRC have spoken to the NAACP as well as several prominent Negroes, in an attempt to offer a "fair" program.

In a speech January 10, the University of Pennsylvania received Wang poorly. The crowd of 200 listened without demonstration during his speech, but began hurling eggs at him just when he complimented them for courtesy.

In a letter to the HYRC Wang commented, "The Penn meeting was also a success in spite of the number of eggs wasted by some foolish undergraduates." He also received cool reception in his other Ivy League appearances at Columbia and Dartmouth.

Writes Poetry

Wang, who uses poetry to explain his philosophy, has said, "Politics is scurrilous and transitory, while poetry is luminary and permanent. I shall never give up poetry. But neither shall I give up educating the half-cooked college 'intelligentsia.'"

In his latest poem, Wang says, "Observe ethnologic difference./Kiketry not limited to mesopotamians:/ALL races are susceptible./Rooshun filth worse than talmudic filth./. . . A pure bull never interferes with a pure horse./. . . While murk'n beaneries are filled with/pinko -commissants,/liberaloid eggheads,/. . . 'Make the world safe for democracy'/and in turn destroy our Constitution."

Wang, who includes a voluntary repatriation program for Negroes in his proposals, claims, "There are only six intelligent people in the world who understand me completely."

Although he is a Chinese-American, Wang has been associated with many anti-Negro and anti-Semitic organizations. He is affiliated with the white-supremist Whib Party, and avows his admiration for the work of White Citizens' Councils.