Fellowship Plans Talks on Russia

Coexistence with Russia will be the theme of a student conference to be held Friday and Saturday at the Harvard Epworth Memorial Church.

The conference, sponsored by the Harvard Fellowship of Reconciliation, will include a series of discussions and speeches on the general topic, "The Russians and Ourselves--The Challenge of Coexistence."

Five main issues will be considered during the discussions, to be led by seven "resource leaders" who have done recent research on Russia. The first talk will be concerned with "The Disarmament Deadlock," and will be given at 8 p.m. Friday.

Three groups of the resource leaders will then discuss "Requirements of a Dynamic American Foreign Policy," "The Challenge of Soviet Education," and "Religion and Freedom in the U.S.S.R." in separate one and one-half hour sessions on Saturday afternoon.

A panel discussion of "Communist Aims: Conquest or Coexistence" is also featured for later in the day, and conference activities will be concluded by a talk on "Russia and the West: The Face of Tomorrow" at 8 p.m.