Stripper Affair Expels Tigers

An eating club picnic and party featuring two strip teasers has resulted in the expulsion of six Princeton undergraduates and the suspension of several others.

Yesterday's Nassau Hall announcement came after two weeks of deliberation. According to University sources, the student-Faculty disciplinary committee spent more than 30 hours considering the case, and is still pursuing the investigation.

The trouble started early on May 1, when local police paid a visit to rooms in Borough Hall. One of the dancers in the room leaped from the window in an effort to escape, but landed instead in Princeton Hospital with a head wound.

"Bubbles" Vanishes

Another girl, known only as "Bubbles," managed to escape in the confusion. She has not been seen since.

Sponsored for the purpose of welcoming new sophomore members, the club's picnic began fairly calmly. Later, the celebration gravitated indoors for the dancing girl festivities.

Altogether, seven members of the club were placed on probation or suspended for their part in the affair. Six others "were asked to withdraw."